Scale your ideas, models and workflows to high-end apps
We love Excel however, sometimes it simply is not the right tool for the job. Instead, web sites, web applications, mobile apps and desktop apps offer the best solution.
What differentiates us is our background in management consulting and understanding our clients unique requirements. In projects, we are able to:
- Understand the client's requirements from a business perspective
- Select the right technology based on the client's needs
- Get to work straight away, there is no need for paperwork
- Deliver a first version of the tool within a matter of days
- Understand that changes can occur during the course of a project and find the most pragmatic solution
- Deliver a high-quality end product
- Continue to support the tool long-term
The apps and sites can be run by us, by a consulting company or by the client. We often take care of the initial hosting and then transfer the tool to the client's IT department when they are ready to host.
Pragmatic solutions, solving urgent issues
Show your data in innovative way. High-end charting, animations, ...
Collect data from benchmarking participants in a custom web app. Input forms are adjusted to client configuration and validated against complex domain logic.
Show static content as web site, optimised for SEO and performance - with intuitive backend for easy content editing
Consolidate data into interactive dashboards – Excel, Tableau, PowerBI, Web...
Show data on custom maps, allow individual drill downs, animations, etc.
Allow teams to submit shift preferences, managers to schedule absences and derive workplan optimised for fluctuating demand. Leverage advanced demand forecasting
Optimise plant production based on incoming order priorities, using AI and operations research. Individual visualisation and live input via tablet at each work station
- Seamless Excel import/export
- Secure authentication
- Customisable roles and rights
- Excel/Access prototyping and admin tools
- Email/SMS/WhatsApp/Push notifications
- Responsive, i.e. works on mobile and desktop devices
- Frontend frameworks: Angular, React, Elm
- Static site generators: Gatsby, NextJS
- Styling: Tachyons, Tailwind
- Data exchange: GraphQL, REST, live-sync via WebSockets
- Backend: NodeJS (NestJS, Express, Prisma), ASP.Net
- Database: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres
- Deployment: Docker, Cloud, IIS (cloud, own server, on premise)
- Other tools: Redis, ElasticSearch
What our clients say about us:
data2impact helped us to prototype a tool in Excel. Once we got the buy-in from the client, data2impact could scale up the tool to a full online tool. The result was impressive and delivered in surprisingly short time!
We'll build your app!
,su htiw hcuot ni teG or reach out to one of our offices' directors directly: