We use Microsoft Office, databases and data analysis tools every day to tackle our clients' most complicated analytical problems. From this we have developed not only a deep understanding of many software packages, but also, and perhaps more importantly, rigid methodologies for building robust, flexible and efficient solutions, models and tools for business decision makers across industries and functions.
With our training courses, we share this knowledge with our clients and help them get a technical head start and productivity boost in your job.
The training sessions:
- are custom-tailored to the individual needs/prerequisites
- can be selected/configured across several parameters – see the list on the right
- are held by our experienced and engaging directors
- focus on the business side of each topic rather than the greatest technical feature
- are based on function/industry-specific exercises that participants can relate to and will be able to use afterwards
- are suitable for all proficiency levels, including professionals working with these tools on a daily basis.
For further details, see:
The courses are either held in our offices, in a dedicated training site or at your location – depending on the number of participants and your preference. For further information, contact the director in your area.
Mentoring & individual support
We also offer mentoring to individuals. This service is targeted at consultants and professionals that
- have a development need, e.g. instill error-free analysis methodologies – or simply want to "get up to speed" with Excel
- want to discuss the best approach/architecture for a large model/tool they have build
- Need a quick solution/macro/script for an urgent/complex problem
For further information, contact the director in your area.
- Human Resources
- Risk management
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Consulting & Professional Services
- Half-day course
- One day course
- Two day seminar
- Three day seminar
- Individual coaching
- 2-6 participants
- 7-12 participants
- Large audiences
What our clients say"Peter Albert has supported Prokura in Advanced Excel training. While our consultants are seasoned users, Peter’s training helped advance our capabilities to the next level and was highly appreciated by all of us. Peter possesses the unique combination of deep Excel expertise and the ability to teach and build capabilities, with an adaptive and down-to-earth style. We have been very pleased with the training and the evident resulting performance improvement of our consultants, and we happily recommend Peter to our clients and any others."
René Gram, founder and CEO of Prokura