An international health organization wanted a tool to track Health KPIs for countries. Each country requires a specific configuration, supporting up to 35 KPIs and 40 regions.
- Excel-based tool, providing individual input sheets for each KPI
- Aggregation to high-level heatmap and breakdown to the regional level
- Export to PDF and Word
- Support "Read-only mode" for distribution and "Admin mode" for data entry and tool configuration
- Scorecard by now rolled out to 4 countries
- Central heatmap to highlight the most important and promising health areas in countries, thus supporting the prioritization of resources allocated
Central heatmap shows performance of each region against each KPI. Coloring depends on regional performance against regional or nationwide, quarterly targets. Coloring logic can be configured for each KPI.
Regional report shows details for selected region
Action item log is used to track initiatives per region
Input form for a central KPI
Easy configuration of KPIs and regions for adoption in other countries by Admin.