A client in the healthcare industry needed to record, analyse and report clinical audit results for several metrics across several different clinical areas.
- Creating an intuitive, user-friendly interface for non-technical users
- Dynamically generating a variable number of performance graphs for analysis
- Tailoring report packs and producing them at the click of a button.
Using standard Microsoft Office components (Excel, Access), data2impact was able to build a data repository and reporting tool over a very short time span. The solution provides:
- Easy-to-use user interface including data validation to minimize entry errors and support users
- Report generator providing several types of charts and filters selected from drop-down lists
- Dynamic reports allowing on-the-fly browsing of results across clinical areas
- Interactive dynamic charts allow users to identify poorly performing clinical areas and metrics
- Report pack generator allows users to quickly define and produce chart based reports for distribution throughout the organisation