We are looking for a passionate, pragmatic & professional Developer/Consultant helping us to deliver innovative solutions to our clients!
Feeling nerdy? Don't read further, better click here!
Who we are
- data2impact is a high-end analytics boutique consultancy
- We provide the following services:
- Tool Building & Modelling: development of custom tools, e.g. KPI dashboards, report generators, PMO tools, benchmarking, pricing or market simulation
- Consulting & Data Analysis: support of project teams on data-related issues, analysis of high volume, complex data sets
- Training & Mentoring: training courses for consultants, line experts and managers, sharing our expertise in data analysis, Excel, Office automation etc.
- We focus on delivering the most pragmatic solution with a high turnaround speed
What you will do
- Engage with our clients' teams to identify best/most pragmatic solution
- Implement the solutions, e.g. KPI dashboards, report generators, PMO tools, benchmarking, pricing or market simulation
- Develop these solutions directly for MS Office or using web stack (SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, TypeScript, AngularJs)
What you should bring
- Graduate degree in science, engineering or business
- First relevant professional experience
- Some development experience in either of these technologies:
- MS Office development (VBA, Excel, Access)
- Microsoft stack: T-SQL, C#, .Net framework, LINQ, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC
- Experience in similar technologies (e.g. TDD, Ruby On Rails, Java, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills & problem-solving skills - and a strong drive to find solutions that are creative and pragmatic
- Good communication skills, excellent written and spoken English, ideally also German
- Intrinsic motivation to learn
The position will be based in Dresden, Germany.
What you will get
- Intellectually challenging environment
- Wide range of interesting projects
- Manage your own projects, time and resources
- Attractive salary package
- Professional though fun working environment
- On the job training in relevant technologies
- What is your motivation to work for data2impact?
- Do you have a working permit for Germany, i.e. can you work in Dresden?
- What is your favorite programming language or web technology? Why?